Re: [aqm] Updated draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits - comments still welcome

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Fri, 20 March 2015 10:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TbDe/IBhi2OjbKX1S64wnvZSBge8zF6eN8FQaEQPMy8=; b=eY7WdGzhl8c1mKpmC+v3Ih7YW1CrX7gcexxrdi3P+QPrqANChh9JFGy+fYzpn1gOmF 0mQtRkZEHHk4aa8a1sSiTH/lT5UZSPDjRJhYgZAG6YurIaAFRae7SdY0JAyrrh8WljYW YQ1ztHNGpk1NDrnl1vLgXgQvUbBCHqQhfhab/QXbh4GIdZ68KO29/zyqJy74II9o3Jqj pcFRc90cGpDN+S43GVRmrDI2ySWbp4huNN7DwjozPVT4uXxXXgzTzavCs9Ic1o4Ix7ST WYZEy6hFEHl+daSLBS40Lxm1tnwmRLVkNKVoC1gbZXTFoPx/wvOErbgsn/SKwiL/kPwA 1sUQ==