Re: [aqm] BoF planning

Emmanuel Lochin <emmanuel.lochin@isae.fr> Thu, 30 May 2013 07:48 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:51:50 +0200
From: Emmanuel Lochin <emmanuel.lochin@isae.fr>
To: wes@mti-systems.com, swb@internet2.edu, aqm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [aqm] BoF planning

Hi all,

We are working on a novel stateless AQM named FavorQueue that might be
of interest.
I will attend Berlin meeting and could make a short talk on it.
See our preliminary study here : http://arxiv.org/pdf/1103.2303v2.pdf

Emmanuel

Emmanuel Lochin
Professeur ISAE - OSSI
Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace (ISAE)
Issu du rapprochement SUPAERO et ENSICA
10 avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032 - 31055 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 61 33 91 85 - Fax : 05 61 33 91 88
Web : http://personnel.isae.fr/emmanuel-lochin/
---
"This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. This notice should not be removed"