Re: [aqm] CoDel: After much ado ...

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Fri, 15 September 2017 10:24 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=NW/8BIFCIp9Z330AzTsHhe8qCdq3Da76jCy17ROSS/4jwz+XOhYg7jM839/oMYCQu6ncURwy2lFNAl0ZMW2sRntwD7ORIi+60gPBj8qASwBLWA778GECTL/0IMW3m04LJJfLI+W5UerqFm/JbPYZs9QnwyqX4m37q/5CMEk2iho=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;