Re: [aqm] Questioning each PIE heuristic

"Rong Pan (ropan)" <ropan@cisco.com> Tue, 28 March 2017 14:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8856; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1490711095; x=1491920695; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=18JX2rq2ccqAwdv+gvtKPFXBN7iVf93V/WU0Xz4Dk3s=; b=K/O7soTq439vZvxqQ6PZzOwDfmVO8RjLmfoe7uVOd8dGi+YWAzggBIKe 0EFsh8C2VB7wQHzo6zJ0qO14A3Lka9SY3o+XuV5e3y3WcT07bWkatLF6d 9XuwvL0Qzoilautu2spgoG7pjy/OtFbJSH02JrDYI5Hay6fzpf+EHRz58 E=;