Re: [aqm] ping loss "considered harmful"

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Mon, 02 March 2015 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hSq8gnN1Lwq40DQ7On5qyZ1NgwO5x5+9yOAKPwSFNLc=; b=AIjjcA5RR/8YwEGDmgMz8UAR+3rYR4uO/EVP1JbnjmOVZM0bkzIiWmNjb8zjOASxW9 ompOsS4zu+Pv+gmyf1vT2tdCF7Y2WjEApPR4CxoYrPnt5SIv7v65VL4ryWTPeL/MyTFL rMykXHzJ5Cwho972Hg2fI9PtekFDkeCj1wTZMatUT1c7VYZwXpQpXPicGtry901Ipyfh v4wWEntHW+ONDNWjM3mssxOwwz/2khnsGGfS1WeWLECI3ejKMW5MZBux35X3ldAWUX2e g6HmfAW/aXIkgpXM8kycDURTfR0DtsnjUIzQIw3BKNoKxn/olmoPIq+9vevu1hCRQz8W 6FVw==