Re: [arch-d] Call for Comment: <draft-iab-for-the-users-02> (The Internet is for End Users)

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Sat, 08 February 2020 14:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=b1q26iKenDU0ea/XIv4A5MG0TF2moAeT0AOqaKBlalA=; b=eWclkGPr6F4+DKjezwt3Q7mO2OV/b/4h7maklxHQvpF1Ng3hOD0lUB1vf0z86PdV6c zahn2c/gNPEhvgIF28Sd5tMNEinlaO53aymMbczo4Gjl5wvFTv931kWL4EJDNwz1e4Iz Cx/9d1eWsU5UaIE8URRMF/X39Kf0mPBIdJB0vlHIcp25LIaV0SWeWI9kvOrFRkYI8Xle cpyqWGjd7oAwyXygsdvSMYmgkODnmqwnBrTUJvRvuoHv+8CNgGLT783eMHnEyis+YiDT OfXLzCQgJlZ5EY5xPVr8b5QJYqVf6GvrbvrOK/51mh4QhYXAqc6xYjVwryYFStzz5A6J Xxjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b1q26iKenDU0ea/XIv4A5MG0TF2moAeT0AOqaKBlalA=; b=t5O6z3lKWwVS+T+vvTSNcjYPo8luiuzn8puhgO2hWwF8TjQ1QbUWBajgAUhqYVZy/Z ZssTj6Lh+nXWGLQtiDd/vssvjOMrRoGjjqc//YhdCaFXNYRczbCswjYdB+qAQP0okQ7i xwm+LiLXDfkGQeBap+Yj9e7iIBwi3aqZF34RLSlvDnARIf35Lcw56BfC0Q8HaZjldoDZ 6cwQSs0oTeDlE6ujSN7/9VxnDEvJ4RsUPLjo5B8qfVKMb9W7dow6ys1D9BvrTC2IpQg/ RhUC0BGvRBMJAk/m+9KvDazcS0dy0QFbQeAIQWIv3wzZ+vzMOMXWd69FYKlixStHUsKu Nh2Q==