Re: [arch-d] Programmable forwarding plane discussions ? (was: Re: on the nature of architecture discussion)

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Mon, 06 April 2020 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=veeIyV2SkLvAr8UTsQhHCtAvbdwLz/s0MN80TXULVJE=; b=UlT+I5LVwfBaJL+hypPg1cvRUUXOWKyCxRs9RTusEPFDHtE1bJeBi6G4OJ1pL4P98G UtGlWVLannSi2l3DcuZmMfVSNLY+GB38rU69iOlpb7DbFXIaaeRH3yT4RIA0C0w8thws IW0NJI8B0MkPmRZeTqb9XJ219c6+NH7DLI2682nMBqFa2rYKOu4z0tPqT2YVu/xMnBP+ Piue6hqP3ElSoGA9r6Q0QeKAPgNpBcnIAVmrXLE6K/8jqOrA7F5oCgQKZV/YDKCviKd9 ECJax2yG2T/fMVB3JAKhgGlbu4UjIqQx7CnvXq65wzsFZ1Zfa0Zfw5PxWNvb1Gk2LMuq 6SpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=veeIyV2SkLvAr8UTsQhHCtAvbdwLz/s0MN80TXULVJE=; b=OyzidwfKm1/UEInvoE152bZxshIikkcXe/udFnIsWHSYSWW98Fs1RC6Z2slhsZAbwP elWJhNvq0D3OX3ScoBkJ0LdjoUK2t7RLTlWsUc1F8zKYe9UcSC5HjW4FvmsxB6fPNN8J HF/b9WnDkCGnw45FwztFKHQDl1FEYVXeW0ila0bi7cTbFaAbxYs/VA59hcTOmUHDHWoA RQ3SmDtgOsvnz6+c+vUyCdlQxY1p/RqpqeDH8F1QMtyUxS2jALHXhTPhc5VXmqtJn3Ii b46mkWaWZ1ED8adMSt2dGAptcvaNJcQO0YZQgBkECLJiJsmst1N3z/ZgGaumI9yiI2Ld G14A==