Re: [arch-d] Comments on draft-iab-protocol-maintenance-03

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Thu, 09 May 2019 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KUf6sXxyzfblcRfA8gGT1dL9iUjVc1I+rEFef/pBrNs=; b=J8xt+9zDJXJruNd+0Y1TguGai99CwmWeR19LxrD+oeT1DYJg5cSoLNwrt/FL3lf6IC JowM0eRnLeLvy+Hwlw28NKrJ0QHdFCxHfUMw5Jag0uc3MN3md57Arp8u8sAkAk7rmcjq sxOuaSb9dyg/RkkqXN9anSuH88rnPO+cfyztlyu7exHiG8/FCBQlfCLYDR0ik2lTXRJV LbcEOEVqU10LBQCwc5GrntXalhFpgqw82WxaLX6SwGoQYNNfKLcDf/kXqv3STcq03g8d d7aZYLkVfMbvmIBtTW3k00AfSo6JvmVYLipvwo+YwsMUpZi2UXphJylyBJHsNzglXdXO KOLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KUf6sXxyzfblcRfA8gGT1dL9iUjVc1I+rEFef/pBrNs=; b=Y4+EXviF8gsHVYkK5jpIW0LelvraIzERZ3Eot3iU64bRX6Eqn8r+5tegxH5ehvoFKB vsM4ghUWPtg4I1beYb++65jdWahzR7HiHM29JgvPSI6rBrRpmXwlKbixYQ618cBxfLar RZrBiYihARqmMxxsT1GCmVaX3wS8HjaKOJZK7X1qo54uB2uDO1zWQSWJHvopnPs3WVb5 YfiOjwpzE241NEZ84rmk31JIctuFxQAT6E9G+GDRbNK+vWoFv2pKeIAK8Mipt4fRCuzQ YjxJSecBB/vCjqQNwf3OHqVP6dTPFPgBmZIW6MXY2wUM6Nlv15adOR/T2/yRc+/bM5Ph FTfQ==