Re: [arch-d] Call for Comment: <draft-iab-for-the-users-02> (The Internet is for End Users)

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Thu, 06 February 2020 10:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tGRmWqqhXnT9+maZdREha/wkaRw8mX+FfPOjlbGqWlU=; b=uIxOQETzv0vE5+NHbUoXJajiG628CJUCLv2qXJzfi8i35PixA74/Ak6ylvt1OFqEF4 d8W0Yawt3QMRi+39nCWdvQSPvqIqd2NjfKCZO3LNMW3ni56Pz/k6rmpRLvp66SeDPR4H V4p7uFSLaOWLEZIRDsQM0SPx0x5rnaNbRMXWMraY6VFd02mnh8UxvidQSj8NIJ6djR0h K5NESk86DowlrCSiiukIgNoMmP+Y0aFYw3FYzEFc20oMrxI5ZgSfF0znY4CKSRQax1ij aMU3HdVi+Cw1UCvVInSW7ajTnJihcxg1Ij1yg0lwQ+ZZPKLGbqKvVzeHr/5BFOrboU3r Kmgg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tGRmWqqhXnT9+maZdREha/wkaRw8mX+FfPOjlbGqWlU=; b=e35YOK4rG+OefJ4msBP25aPbR0tSd2SNtYhNvv49ehfaDDniwfkg3hdLDaya18lBZV gynwzfDuopVxBgbTfVvj5AvncbBQhSmddmtpIW2N3ohOmzkFiBjkvWC/D64W8ALpCj6G Rs2KHVNkkib5hIVQJ4HhmH7tPgp8rQHm5WLlroPAiwzd0zXj5ODjcQxTcxNMGt6npLrC 6++gw3qfxIPXE/p/0FGY/FNS3b5yTNWg67GgBlFDKo3+3LKy7FJ9Siu8vV0C+uNfmpOm xViT9cHtJn9HFnuqb1p0nlBSo06b+4X/1bjzy7I8GeD5ZLtQQlFUb+xXqLV6Wm06sW2F AjYw==