Re: [arch-d] Call for Comment: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02> (The RFC Series and RFC Editor)

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Tue, 15 October 2019 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=a v2B97rDgXUhch9iEXQFIq30Vgo=; b=oL659Zga+jygb+/L6l1cTaDDkoumiT1DN jURC0Zjy4BwGGn5iFz1iSo4vUUbAPruf1Z35VrzoSdKl1WhaC0fKSIAhwBBkt1v1 iyvsDiigTUpOcGWu1XTT14iZVPJFFWcBs5c15XjVIuOxfGcQXuh0a5dgGiVgLXFh AH5QFE83+0=