Re: [arch-d] [Model-t] Possible new IAB program on Internet trust model evolution

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 28 January 2020 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SRb/egMzVdOTxvAMMVZoAOxEQLeBQjT63w6Pj3H8Guo=; b=XnA3rOpEGlLCGxJ5LizuYC9Lo5NSGdCUXxsA3Qix+cv5cEzXVOozZCZ1jAEQt8vf3W yFEuOY4vQCapEgyhc83YbNYEE+c/ooDVK5CFul6eX9y8w4nYv4g4ouRrUEhxRlW1+y0J 2WeIZn5VVQw06Pwso/qRLGePsqJOYEgleTgTDIFL0ARs0XT8zBbLc3lNOkPsJA/rAoUt XWi0IftufhKlK3c+PBej8ANiU4A2XIIrRDvOuGp8GaBj3fROxs1ySVhSUE3lqkgWbcdZ U6FSzyEf9L1AZh/PWWGH6poPSSscwjLNbZkj48Awda1eJaR621XtyKPk1tEbhrCP8cN5 QQkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SRb/egMzVdOTxvAMMVZoAOxEQLeBQjT63w6Pj3H8Guo=; b=A6GNiQDNvUE/1gvR15ITpvYMLncFP4DUhY+0gvGLqcW56ue28udiuDxU0SjsWCoco2 Ig2sdRskE3fNVlJrWUQHOsMNYkcSCzwXRWONYX1F04KsQFnwWZ0T3vC6voONdglK3HpE mXP8Eiv2wYV+CSVRjk7x5R5gQrrtyoapGa2QicxSyf7RagrkTWRW6Mx+OcnGfBd4zL1Z AhRIR2VkIM/fNRcm+bHHQCDia4drcTs+Ex5FNrRM1cR8m5gUjELLsb3aFx9hl9c6tAN3 XoYXu4AYZDh0dugUW8L812FX/FKn0k4cL7zpFk+jSjZdmm3G/3kaI3W95B2AJq7QMiQg drkQ==
References: <E2D709DC-DD01-4946-B2F1-7EE0E101DEF0@piuha.net> <dff1c31e-44d4-6045-aaeb-03ac1e855200@gmail.com> <CABcZeBOYsP+SBNdLqc-wmyJAs1A+hvWbKud_XfvDgi9zJVMD+w@mail.gmail.com> <6a1a019b-8666-269c-56ca-ebae4b69e9e8@huitema.net> <C7FDAD8F-D66A-4618-9F87-B1BB9CEA191B@cisco.com> <CABcZeBPKFEEDqQEGXZAD87n5cCsA75+uMGp-brq0JXBoW91LjQ@mail.gmail.com> <96A32815-C313-4C08-90FF-DDAFAD591287@cisco.com> <CACsn0ck9PDAOhZrbBZ7e4UVU7eNiSgrfVO7JL9zaYaX3if2WVw@mail.gmail.com> <DCE750AF-6439-4961-A4DA-ED855807F68E@cisco.com> <66867749-85fd-8c1e-16b5-b261239a9ba3@joelhalpern.com> <78E09CC1706F7D66D5F8DE1E@PSB>