Re: [arch-d] Proposed IAB program: Evolvability, Deployability, & Maintainability.

Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com> Tue, 07 July 2020 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apple.com; h=content-type : mime-version : subject : from : in-reply-to : date : cc : content-transfer-encoding : message-id : references : to; s=20180706; bh=/DVS1Zx4hdzhlskvl8cQKcHOgTsnZopRU0pn8J3l0Sg=; b=Lfy2BvikfakSQtDIm5xDxdJzKCPCinfokRuXHJcKu4BXVKrt2mO5aqpl7TewgJZclcAR kKt9psSaObU2eI75C9vcjKniN7hRxw3R4XClcLrWrTnsnEFw2osLYNw1ZdKxfvh0B3qZ +VqNDIGgC0ikVbY/sbNUz69s5TDijQU/4uxButcynUf7mIsUB38/s7drZyeXVXbawxmv v4EfJMnJAmJD1pZ1BEfDuxL62gYGhwBEZ1tEZk+vgYwSOZL3c5++yieaOuzpv+H0fH2W 7J2e/B9eqmFPnl+A9bZ3g+NC7quZAbsHT/IJ/fJqxDi+/3FPlOlO5FsReVSKVa1Q8ARj eQ==