Re: [arch-d] [DNSOP] Call for Comment: <draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-00> (Nameservers for the Address and Routing Parameter Area ("arpa") Domain)

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 06 May 2021 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kiRl9XvU4Gfvuk+vhDS8gP6qPcVv5cbW99LH76KSooI=; b=iYwLqNdTIsOqkYDnNFp2BLFOJOI4CextVtNm2Xlmv8B7s0ku/DH00SBTadRWDWmtZF A8GsZGfHj9iEXB+0F9R1cHl5K+l0mmjldN61poYa3FiLzVJB6Fpm6rAazoPe1GhTfX+0 k5s16sYZQViSaXKZI/t3FlFfSuzoeCgsBI1R8zTiWhGFjm9MS8/PiOECL7+8VIo+mqv+ LBdPrYWH4N096SspCSldu/jxoiEFGr60RaZwk0Rvvn/1vhMPPLm0TT8hPjUVRwALVmTd 1oAa+xVjOKZ7A/lb5LSTjzdN5PC07WN9Ej0GHmB5IAeKSpo01XdodsJ2VrhtvMo+vesF S7QA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kiRl9XvU4Gfvuk+vhDS8gP6qPcVv5cbW99LH76KSooI=; b=dpbFwZEImnWhdw3814IcZo3VGdXFKqK9fef6/1Nq4VBNEJZ+KlGHR6uS2JL1Jky/5P KwH1MNDbLmr21sk1o21hrE1w4BDCqu35v9GLfnssvp82mlpfvRD0NSDxwu41S6IW1qhb 189FHe+/s6hGhDreMHrEKlCL0kLQkwG87ACFm44DLNK0R9cKDUDstZgb52czMAYAl5lE beO48l9bJFjhGB8IkK/mDrcaDSrfA8CY2zK2qUu5Jv/rTUcOpgH3JO9Ybx/593BNc9hX ZVMiPR3UFntdwDbPvroEDK/jzQbyfJewgmcf9UcCNTUnH5Gwfmy7VyztdWcp5+0eDig3 Mm/g==