Re: [arch-d] The IAB Liaison Oversight program - feedback on closing

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 24 February 2021 10:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21349; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1614161777; x=1615371377; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=ZRYG9Fv0jtiwVrmD+nTd0i5vrMBjKjgv6IcfwwlCTCE=; b=G0iu0CCOgk7gXAU8mEQBI4Ih/pwHKi06yngJwB4heqEWMRCoU/wAmJ5j EnkqsIbCJySM+XtlPYGXGuXCkCqQSLlBP8tD+MiuQsYBPP965wj6z7rjq WfyXDj5Nh4DqBepNg5oDQ2jsrn9vbNPjiF/oNDQPBBvpyTkJ7YIgXeIY3 s=;
X-IPAS-Result: A0AIAAAoJzZglxbLJq1iGgEBAQEBAQEBAQEDAQEBARIBAQEBAgIBAQEBgX4CAQEBAQsBgXWBK1YBJxIxA4Q+iQSIWAOBBY4VhROIHQQHAQEBCgMBAR0BBREEAQGECUQCgXgmNwYOAgMBAQEDAgMBAQEBBQEBAQIBBgQUAQEBAQEBAQGGNg2GRAEBAQMBAQEhRAQDBAcFBwQJAhEBAwEBASoCAiciBggGCgkUglcBgmYgD5MumxF2gTKEPwETQUSEcgoGgTgBgVKFKQGCU4NyQoICgREnDBCBWUkHLj6CXQEBA4RyNIIrBIFlFWgPEyYBA0MQFAwCOQI0BzQEAwEFBAE0HgqQXiuMDZxPgwaDL4E8hFOHBYtVAx+CVVygFIYzkCCJLZIFHEaDcwIEBgUCFoFqIiyBLTMaCBsVOyoBggoBATI+EhkNiFuFUA0Jg02FFIVGQAMvAjYCBgEJAQEDCYwTAQE