Re: [arch-d] public recordings of IAB meetings or not - Re: [IAB] IAB Technical Discussion on Fragmentation: 2023-05-03

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Fri, 05 May 2023 19:55 UTC

Received: from faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [131.188.34.40]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 2F701C17B357 for <architecture-discuss@ietf.org>; Fri, 5 May 2023 12:55:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4QChHs0wc9znkd7; Fri, 5 May 2023 21:55:37 +0200 (CEST)