Re: [arch-d] Network Architecture in the Internet Society

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Tue, 25 February 2020 11:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BIxRBoOw44TVja0iv2FRSw06WLb4JeMCDGOLx8J4oBs=; b=SMKdGtyG2858XQ2f8+1ZIKAyjlSN+y/vYIG6bCiaa6LWGt125L594Z119tafvmtjNF IuVwuCU68fYiIX/l07hzev8nE0NGcyk5Lxr0ULMIofLmytmfTkNrpDZt5Ce7lfREEptp ps53XleQSpHEKf+AUKVyunvvkNkb6vIqHeQ8rz8FrP50BA6PhHodHqkbanExoJ8uj+Bf iGO0aIvyA6r12K+mc02BaV7+fQSi8zAip/BVoDo9feWr0JVZ62FGYiTa5VlmoX7ai7rv W3FwIz2iySk6I7XWpH1mxvY/adjGQEII/Az6pBXtpcFjBnuB8za58WWlTOo/ee3Qaimk 9WxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BIxRBoOw44TVja0iv2FRSw06WLb4JeMCDGOLx8J4oBs=; b=LxaJCcMEL9OLfFlFJMIcMhRcgZLxWdsGeZAxtupX0bPwupDOXHHfYnSfj/gaZIs/9X dOsI4Kz+eVFnjfUAmAUN9GVCNwxF/GtEYzCEFyO44DLDxORDde7lfOoy9NwpGMDK0iwz lIKvaawZqJQ20qDBaLFLLMUnhd+CQIj9uwL6QNnIhodBEApWs82W7Lycbi5ksXkrgyis YZkX9YqKQl/kjI6MV4E7RIPmkdmFJ/6tdluOTaxeQ66xtzsDj5yFkd9fmS5IyW7beVre /rphc1v1hZxSy22HLz+p6m4mEys8xj+DCMv2sYLRTVl/NGsDTuw3SoxPfMXP+yOfSceU tvSA==
References: <CAKi_AEtzN5TRds7SK3Wj98WswQNhGnk+9x7b5Sb4njHbJFKbDA@mail.gmail.com> <64D42558-19A2-469E-B027-B67FB52A5279@vigilsec.com> <CAKi_AEvMXcN9AfXBb0vrOvOowe_xfBpTh3KwYHGpM=C8fSB4qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtCv_AMgA3tpbU8dhOuy5WxMk7AagH5TAak_ACmwAdU9w@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvc-NOyKi0D-Mars1iDwsPEhadh1jCjKb_kV43K2T0w7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtFhToLb0OHZVJJWOnTGJKN3TgHAS-qszXnStY=W8ZZXg@mail.gmail.com>