[arch-d] Remote participation in IAB workshops

"Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr)" <jhildebr@cisco.com> Sun, 03 April 2016 12:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6254; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1459688290; x=1460897890; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=V+ZZBkSJSLFdi3/jxLVzGEVarplcCLpMwcQtsRAaQGY=; b=OAUKop5S8k4QcUk8tEgOEfw2TeAtMe2Oer/K+UNiDgaR1cH/IZbvNQBy E/EJUL+4CLjH+6rnoGPuE5tHJtxpOeaOtK4Dh5AknYaw4Ix9bNK4TctOs Oaf6cTz3N+h7RdhmUMZzIlOGtAijUY2UDEyUuGsJGX2+d5qqR6yIu5rWb U=;