Re: [arch-d] On the (f)utility of prescriptive architecture

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Sun, 22 March 2020 09:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=m8nydu1mbhUbcjBiFX8ttEcAKx0xOlSTfSxY53FB6E4=; b=unGapWEtZhCxepv0V3I/Eoxdx89/QWkLa2pV6ZVibzAuyTYseBPmW5rd5MI57NqvRx m5MVGhPvTs6Pp4yRL62XhH4j1kBSI5/v2FMD6jt5WRd2yHdVhqlgNESSrZxwhw1kzo3v szonzS+66ELnZnvloXobH9PE/k1Q+KwWElV4Sb0GZ0YpotE8uw6g6730xhN1zGnyQYM4 cKBrOEOSRblW0jt8EEP/OVWzD66rffJ7PoA+2YB8EK3+vNSTHCJ3Dbz2Jf76jntOZX2s lgZwXOuD6TN/rz+o2fEPrH6+z0T7bpux9uYvnDYydt3bPaPIUQjjWrsrM5UkRLxv//+t vBnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=m8nydu1mbhUbcjBiFX8ttEcAKx0xOlSTfSxY53FB6E4=; b=gaM47X+lVcCQvKCx8FdxEHNaDNlhwl0/4QIAHuZDv7Lc1w3vyfHH8//6yz4v+YsNR8 WOkg2ZnMyL8E9yVsmhjVR/PYjlyDY5QtqJJ6HIGMgg5PrJPT5CHdPlwsZAn50v18x1iK LbJz0rXZ1LUb2eR6tMjoGaNKHbV2K2blcptg1wlLfSHm0DtndnP5qBeRHJZzKpXe6Fvr OJS8oKUsu8leXbJLcK6G6qLp2mE/RJGbzAKtEr1vmgO3t8h8UNfbtKgebddTK1yHphGe TGdowY3AZChcPupUizVIF9tyN8TnBfYcDjnbu6eKGv7xGwaBG4FyMgs8pGlZTBNRunjn HV1w==