Re: [arch-d] On the (f)utility of prescriptive architecture

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Sun, 22 March 2020 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NnScidFdwOCI4Y/tr+pR5c5GpAgF3BVqVe8/80eHGmk=; b=D4t2fNpbdFYUUpBjkXPlgimzr+u4XvRr1RinFrX5ULyHGGoLhY1frk1e04jjy1ZQP0 MkJ/gVpU4iM4VRVHLksUxXGgl6XBJi3BGzJbwH2V8ehh0ly0jksPE7+NBOBhq+wwOZ/u fNnsJGzfc8lnixfKgSGYmAmnBwhgpYnGl/PLKOxIKWSXYrgCMPRs5oyqgrnz7Z/LUzbN Z6OXJ04iaKxUZgopquzeSF4hkaXhu6gCpNNIh9aztYkHyv4IXwGQY4Xu9KSiIiJk56Db 6U3f0yx/Q20wY+MVbiWRucLK2SQ/hlb4yUm/09yYAJntkQpZnYTsJmC7yHylgdHTYbP/ M9fQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NnScidFdwOCI4Y/tr+pR5c5GpAgF3BVqVe8/80eHGmk=; b=iJSDAfkHmN6rAqdyS4B+xMsuD4HvyJXjhowiKLOgZKsqpnADxEUE43GMXtU/kpIG/T CXq9aU7ptOkC523fCYsT+A7+pqYd5y2I9yoDfLxvXVb36A52Rz6LJZa3cptxg2raWpqp hnArLT6ZD807o1KM4WNf+Oa1zB2xUM3C4sE9pSTJ4LZrVkkG506nhRNcv0ODcc53Ilg2 bu5Kv5tAiBqz+yn3RLEbd1olwZcHcaTSs6OGDyCgTvgRc6qynboaVdI3IyLD9DX7jkyj vxdwf7kJTP1ryn51qSiYkZNrmrLQRk6av/J/BjbqjC+aCcm8MlRwtcyU3uny3f/NSlUW 7zGA==