Re: [arch-d] [DNSOP] Call for Comment: <draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-00> (Nameservers for the Address and Routing Parameter Area ("arpa") Domain)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 06 May 2021 20:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+ZsMakbVYrPbzRICAeE7AKWL2483nbcy/geUKy95fnQ=; b=GSDZXgx76+Zgdt74uDto6wb7XalofslsCT7ZJXH7eGGM0++GS2pP1ohIafYYk1Mewu uLjUKX6aYuMX9xJ3psmOxuSppzkfwv3cvDbxyJS7kvtE49kIJoWCTI6zr+Wqit7S5z1W uGHsVT3FnQu1OgnAi5Glxkm/RNrFu57mm24Nn1fTN7OWsRSur044+lbPoauxGaRD2XoC rmVuovQX5nWoJ2ihmPp4k9l6qXx03R7MUSTjaH3YaY0dIWnKPhIrOdBDQkXaR/Kf6rLz LI5mFvbVZhZ/p8tZnFk86KX6MBH6BENttWkj4DLHplXwu4shWWmo0+CEjc1o8Gly+vQ5 jFKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+ZsMakbVYrPbzRICAeE7AKWL2483nbcy/geUKy95fnQ=; b=pGwhGmvi9RSqvLpVJ5sL9oSCmh+7JxiLXLBbpkO3V1V8EmXFUUmw2RVLtPZ1yb5HZe 2MgzfmNREYKdlyRKbW71/82kxuqpxk1qZdiXPl3CcH1UvOkxzJS93n7NVk6t743HKcu0 91EeNRHYAxDEfm7bbAfp86OWCIcrwxYDEVpgfwKMUM8fvVXzgXslpR9YliszyRrF1Q46 3qU8mWVm8HR8BkP9jYDdArxBUxRxQJ9WTzJXANlNXX4Xb6xSaH+5Bq5eLAKUwZ2Plpgw 9GvNRAC4B5Wb4yo1PfOlegAmTePe4buJRQ4xpwIWhm90D6JW03+xOX4Wys/gCe/hRToE 2Zyg==