Re: [arch-d] Network Architecture in the Internet Society

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Tue, 03 March 2020 06:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=khF8/Sfno7a9iFP9VcSK8KjyNsNb/Y6X5URAzrTZ04A=; b=VSzcZ00kwEZziHA+H68JFBjyn2PURq9v1EMC39ia4+W9JYt9HOawXajCdN1YQqkfqQ 4z1RZ8aDpFMl0m3tQP89adANc6SqBCsSsnliz/OI6ANcBNQPL1tulX7SOazl8IXsokSd N0Cx+4UNAuAOd2KlSDjgkQJI6OuXczOIF7cz+frTa6b1dcMdoWfEKT7v8SlujebIshr+ m81f1/Bw8OyUojgNf9LbdUaFWf6SSV+OVbI6qojkB6QCuIUZt1MQlQh5LiweakQMNYIW wbbvrHdxpEPM7mDQ6b3Lf9EkETfeJDyHm75jv84RcxAgfzRDJD8q02ZYg1kp8Pn09Hiy 7pww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=khF8/Sfno7a9iFP9VcSK8KjyNsNb/Y6X5URAzrTZ04A=; b=UafkGxqSsHG2r7DaKq3sKlvN7+xSKDwoOMQ6Da9y3O+1vn1t+WNLdbKoJiKBD1T9DE 1r9UUSAZ97p0RMH6cpoI+Sx5x/CwrPOSRYpsV8wo3bvbeCy4RN3V1oVaW2ACM/zPiCdk 6661SLk3Jvwm/r/mpP1HOfGbpBEUvSoSgVaN1gGq/bagBU1Q3BaWTDXBdPjCXak1D7cV WDkVtJmlg/HZDagkaeTFMWwVxk0iWFR7My5a+uCW9rHO/bqVfCZarPo6VifRzXOBlkyf yffJfrA7FfL642TOztozdSZtpsZD7vRR5270eEIk85ymKdN2mNNzGAwB2ou4qwT6ZoS9 Pykw==
References: <CAKi_AEtzN5TRds7SK3Wj98WswQNhGnk+9x7b5Sb4njHbJFKbDA@mail.gmail.com> <64D42558-19A2-469E-B027-B67FB52A5279@vigilsec.com> <CAKi_AEvMXcN9AfXBb0vrOvOowe_xfBpTh3KwYHGpM=C8fSB4qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtCv_AMgA3tpbU8dhOuy5WxMk7AagH5TAak_ACmwAdU9w@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvc-NOyKi0D-Mars1iDwsPEhadh1jCjKb_kV43K2T0w7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtFhToLb0OHZVJJWOnTGJKN3TgHAS-qszXnStY=W8ZZXg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvkZaxRDPWoiE+Q8zpAq_y6RbPeWqVkwnZQwRREfznyVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEumN_U_t1LvNmcBhRCqWuT1ztq2ODXB_BF4+SHUidiSow@mail.gmail.com>