Re: [arch-d] Comments on draft-lazanski-consolidation

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Fri, 13 November 2020 08:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13886; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1605255251; x=1606464851; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=HJgU9mlQcZjXwq/+hAoPP89WXY4yNggw2vjpKH//sdA=; b=F3owwuo5K0SsXBCfGucKYYOCboymBO3doC2icZv73YVCtdsCAf3cfjDB Ym06gB4qgEXmcGeWB/IQi65M2S6HH9SOKWY9/NfIjwhy8JGVFBQGioMH7 qYVgdJxZbFDBwYaYIv6GfWvE/wFvyA2Ei1IsgRSnrV81K2XEmKFDtbznX c=;