Re: [arch-d] Updates on IAB mailing lists

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 20 April 2020 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JMJxBcc0z50QQD05VxviOlTkbGQ44Xb2nT7PkMIFWVU=; b=bA20VogW5QH9lYuyB8T0QbAtYbqdarPdn5xJLy6oaGO/P6ekm3O8d1SlRqaOdZ6MFd bP1FI8myJb5kNnDqGeis44ntOtzqLGmhJUcOSdAMV/ITWaXTOr6HbeOtcaRZ7sXFcqcY cubO8CT04/pZJQQ6O2XELaSjSyesvUCtNPE9ap/k24uh6yH9jsEpi6SWPwyKPberSUOg b1XQ6cDT9me/oibZG5olgCDAbX8i8L4LPHSl5iA6c8SvB0iDpXe9ovGmpt+skKSpKgro baQH+CvX7bfmzHKdMqViPc7II9E/wviJttUUtMiZ3OABZHUSUIgGMBvRW1F05KJG2hps sT9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JMJxBcc0z50QQD05VxviOlTkbGQ44Xb2nT7PkMIFWVU=; b=nst74TfhGsm1ZQno007WNV2zcv2sfxzTFNQerJyZbYvM+4xrkuGJXqBNGnxo3kJCcz BY73bMXdK5fJp+mfAYduyPMRcYwSY8tJ+U8VE4N+Jyb0JcdBxCeMWYFlZnRHtOKqlw+A EM9COgmVBxV+kmp4Wgn/4ps111To2aRQR7jmJ9mCgg6ZfjtYbA4w9aCQQYYI8cgTYSEP Njp5/PjSLuWZFJypGllcmkSGO7AZpXJWfoAFK6O/iVno6cZhOlKr0TNn7QG8HhyCYyKF dyX+NFlqsXUudztvfnmUJtbmRDWOPofPoLhitJPQXDHYVDvn3BDo0VE+fJs6bMGK4rfU fv+w==