Re: [arch-d] possible new IAB programme on Internet resilience

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Fri, 03 January 2020 02:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bg2aaGBlf+lmp9DHwN5sXIHSXKGSYxvFUHRxx3hcM1I=; b=oA7Kgh4wcEHzaBa38tBm/c/u3ZHNec7r4Wuv5dnVQed0oaOlWfE0iDBTdQrHbfdqeC kGvSdld9rhVNyBCFzOXa9Vou3zIA726prDbMgcxhZbOKj+cUncmccv01IKM3vvvHywav hhKE2PiiefQHUOAxNXOK50jff0J+sJyD/EZh8Dhw+2TUIpRYSqmzWbeZR2edlhXi4Rd3 vKmOqMJACQPpBmavpIlwSp3lR/+ioTYzdtrqv1frqyLAuYAZvdO3XgDH6NkFoTgnNWSC ovK4BsRWlzPgWyRVg3exBA+Szy76znR0o8vJg6PaM7B3tp29d9UCUDW+eTEDdvjZf+Qh j7Ew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bg2aaGBlf+lmp9DHwN5sXIHSXKGSYxvFUHRxx3hcM1I=; b=GlDLQs3WWjxV9NqMr1pXBa0G/u1V3WfLc6fikWvZgbvNYhwD77fpEGWD3s7ahznGqf XDQoCkt5eVnn1inxDxlQRiiWB6f9w0LQRH6Pl/BX4Btc/sLxzmqF0GsZV5BfxLMfqRH9 v2fTiEdh+Zof6gvzl/1ZFpbmeaTVjf8P9vtvxrNrpuodj6N8NqJfLkIa56fuLSytJEx4 4mAhS6D4vRZd3hbpOyw0gng9YrCcvDzNuWpuMgJa53UOOEJkEqAtfHxK+V5fCO6/YhIP sCMYYyHTzlT4heVTtGkhJ97HvmciZ1GKUBuw+2lTW51ETTGt0y34s6FWNraqXqh2MUzj Vlnw==