[arch-d] Network Architecture in the Internet Society

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Mon, 09 March 2020 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZDEXOvBV7bPI4tnevJ4cPPktouLbfHvEXhRLGLrIpPk=; b=mWPPXWi2QhFit5ZsoDbSLvctGYOHOosMJWawzuTPSqKIk3tpUCkCO+5F5+juke7WlA 1tn9ZgBgBBD0EdUTkqUmAw+f7IYTHsyDje0P6YTxFpBGxDoeCFj5S2FPyMAT4nGD/xsZ nxGNs/warg+3QCuzqVUIW8GJp11nOOw+H8yqgUOMp6Wbgb2ZRwHRv1xQhcHPEfIwt8ut krwjl1/qysT4vOznQAr0hRtXoT9N2EwAC6RLfYLgPTf6Mi2jW9q9lcHk3sK24++roPXc J+U2HYvw+Se2xg5DZPjKuaS1ayFZSVOzIXz9iUi12BSIfKbufE2e9ewSHD3Il0BIuoeN 1VFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZDEXOvBV7bPI4tnevJ4cPPktouLbfHvEXhRLGLrIpPk=; b=kI3W3j6BTi8ZH9DGn3s5vQoWLEaxp7e0Pr5DsrV9DR48pX7DQyUT7YIVVJLNB2vd/Y zmPVRHQcRIEQfZcQQ3VVCAy23CBeCyo54gwTFI0oswV/FbeWKsp23rOyrpDsnoP4wai0 RrVKJABl+RIEMcDPQiylRFLurp8bf4W68wRKhJEmsmN4qjFKAT9fNxgtsdv/oAOztxgB Y+yZg3kzvL+BUnf3jA6bqTLeguY37SJ1LWr8AWWpE926jwuDtmcTyTOJqv9PtTBKJRsq GfuCXTtL7TZs5VQLKyEQHQiRjxWuZasVxgNmX7WYXzHRr7uNSGTN1E84tpuUew2w8WqC njmA==
References: <CAKi_AEtzN5TRds7SK3Wj98WswQNhGnk+9x7b5Sb4njHbJFKbDA@mail.gmail.com> <64D42558-19A2-469E-B027-B67FB52A5279@vigilsec.com> <CAKi_AEvMXcN9AfXBb0vrOvOowe_xfBpTh3KwYHGpM=C8fSB4qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtCv_AMgA3tpbU8dhOuy5WxMk7AagH5TAak_ACmwAdU9w@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvc-NOyKi0D-Mars1iDwsPEhadh1jCjKb_kV43K2T0w7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtFhToLb0OHZVJJWOnTGJKN3TgHAS-qszXnStY=W8ZZXg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvkZaxRDPWoiE+Q8zpAq_y6RbPeWqVkwnZQwRREfznyVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEumN_U_t1LvNmcBhRCqWuT1ztq2ODXB_BF4+SHUidiSow@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEuXPdNMYsXevDsz3yRTx1oBp00aQ1+P7dnwvrdN1ShOJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvQvT0d=_XDgwQ9fC5dq1J1TKsjxksF24TOvp-pYj+_AA@mail.gmail.com>