Re: [arch-d] The Internet Architecture for Pandemics/Emergencies/Crises

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Thu, 28 May 2020 12:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TumM1xuGTfNL0C7WKTM0Ge39gZPpT24WTP0eRMpXIiQ=; b=kplQ51+XWdqotsV+/bKppfArLPEMXZftILp6SlSXIJh6/FeAH1nwxdNQdp+BQq0v3Q KEq5sfJk/gYMuM10IMm63SE9l9gktPeSGtZAdlocfrD7tiVK7tGyNDUCKXgY80Tpiqr1 B9nlYM5IZMr2Tq2bnVw/TXASTnA5kl2/a1YX1MGrjls4bvqgvL67s/d8che+EtvMoqsE XmNV+I29oVIFyyjCpkWwWEqnvaPf4nKsl2Th2BGmcm0YmTyv34KRGu5pe0AMDRX0/VLE Y64OCs70A4Ne48nTm3eZOQ1XFb56RZFwu6Oue+/l7ThJakEqCAWMqEjKvUDbZl/txNSV Evkg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TumM1xuGTfNL0C7WKTM0Ge39gZPpT24WTP0eRMpXIiQ=; b=XDrUJ5qB1tqvpPuGDHuqlG/x43f41gmhaqYg0hNR386bkVyQ7RV1/cKQmQhk4jOIny mZ7L7fZshF1lCwY3U2fsDF/EGQoYc5zk5ZIgo5mHz04Fx1ZlYzoPEnV87iz5zgZowYf0 FVPLfI5DfXSr83XPTg1/BgKOCaK2peMz0D9JI1IyRHr6ZLcV6PRAgeR4ZDINrygwWPwV NmEuNJXHsvN7/LQuDl70kyOxoISgaH9cigfZikqprdh5VmpGPk2QepWgfTfXJfQpEBsU +81b+0vB3vALZ0Sl3E5IW9EREz+1eawiu5nHD0qJAdilqzMBH2HrNjWkXbt2Ivicu6AX smzA==