Re: [arch-d] Chaff in protocols

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Wed, 17 July 2019 06:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fi+UQ1BOzlXKj86vTmRM5cI4HgXR5onyesoSYm9q2lM=; b=OoHW5fkE08m156W8KrvaZ6RFJu1qJZe+Udo5U+z8ZfZT05msp6t26+Nte6Z1saUXLl yMaFejZ3ysiH6WKjRIlaFc5k3kvEtteFWodaolonaSUjN0HFRw9LtNDv8wc+vkBiYs9l YSC04NXLU083gOuiRwbW9bsWMx0g4pb5sJwso7cBOOaJeUl5fKSwEOdhHjd8PqYt7hW0 NDt5Pmw0IcbEEVQb33QN75gLe9UFSeV416E/FGM7uHCG31a+ynM4F3L/oZdxG8cdfnBw U1JxEL6miw+xXIlSRNDv+Lf9bCVOtwl1kvV0Mw3dq18JG1EzGTE6671caUC3FhR26XLM nH/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fi+UQ1BOzlXKj86vTmRM5cI4HgXR5onyesoSYm9q2lM=; b=rJnMvoN22lWZySA4h0kBHzKykRvqqAo1H3ZdvE2NS/jlHhIosFQzkjMlE67HHuJiRx +PhlOltga8yAuPhnYHG70ni8IdyYwoCjMJyb+/8loMZbXW8CzjyHBaJq8Y1UCQoIP8vO B7oskSSHLW2AZIRR87N1ISNld9AycznPmhmSHYLN+R3hYI9kPIO5WdHQRssCiUnpy/zd xIfD5WwlsvMbsKc/rHvZTdJobYkDJIyhXCCYwlcGhNZaGS/JsQqz5u4CWnkiCfECecez 49/BOQJw1bwuE6LJfiSEwW2X93dS/0WNNQZSNDfKX+9dzMc8nEWEpMAUy+2gTd+F6ZI7 V3hA==