Re: [arch-d] Centralization or diversity

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Fri, 10 January 2020 04:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=D0yNDGC0FOtqI5NIyW//gatJJ++WJ1L735HmcHWKP98=; b=LO7lIbJ4opm6Z9Cb0Iv/0WH60HN9yyrftH98inN7wCMe5yZzl1iBICfhkkEan79DVk 9Y5aJY1/X9ghW8Mbbj0vFhNXyd+s1pK3CKnOxrHidIDK9F8XYCVZgOuV6YAfXsvp0FC1 hW8SLOR3N82gW9wYQ8bbESL8pia4onJwRzH1y2lSarWpx3nIRdv8AXMJFwJSUtSVvFyj RjbU39iCpAEeUBtsGj6sA9huSLBUZSYtyQCLGnddhpfytljeh1I5FW/0Frasabq18LAi y6rBqwAg1b4d+i3Lc6ZWO4xVyjibtPJrdcwEt18oP+ROJIiQfxznSSgEd6L3Neh8bMu4 2mJQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=D0yNDGC0FOtqI5NIyW//gatJJ++WJ1L735HmcHWKP98=; b=Ja5yfN+yadrmroRnXfkAt4Ml1aCnzISYI0HaM+p2p/pQU8WQ8VAdbsxluNCCk1Dp3Y Pp/AfPAuk6f5vAHzW+R6kt9qTMlvrToaVrnC8biENI/6x67KgWEjq5CCPcV9rHhqqx+c yS99ffSyJRVGsnqLQi2aZopBddbMUUlBnTXuNp0j0/w9+VMuDo4DRM2ohAnkjfTe/gGZ eZ4ZrW4GxfdloFO85srgcOaRYvEZx3GmZnDsqL1eqDoq1/7UNkleWuOfSow8lsUB9swe b6mE/2GIvrTYhcKZFxrfpTeHPVTZK1COT8Gk/5gQ/0CCyTNkXqDODSJJ7PCEuC7O5RL7 d2Gg==
References: <LO2P265MB0573A1353911BFDD554DE5C8C2760@LO2P265MB0573.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAKKJt-dtX4kceJqY4kaB-vg4rs0uEn01SyyzR4m+UAO_0bZ=7g@mail.gmail.com> <c2633b3d-d114-217a-efca-2002bca9a084@gmail.com> <2D994CF8-8C96-405B-A4EF-65672EF31031@tony.li> <20200108182816.GS8801@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <60CB9CB1-590D-4DCD-963C-E34B8F40EA64@tony.li> <20200108192553.GV8801@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <FDE60F88-DD22-4209-8415-76C6FB3C15F9@tony.li> <265A560E-F07F-4CB8-8D5F-6077D1419CE5@comcast.net> <20200109094537.GY8801@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAKi_AEtA9S+gfeAUFTctEtDgFseh0KFT_3+Qq3=8AzySpL08vQ@mail.gmail.com>