Re: [arch-d] Possible new IAB program on Internet trust model evolution

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Sat, 01 February 2020 05:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Sch8ub/dQod7KZ8ggFeUL9LyHaCtvPwqU/NqziGECJ0=; b=HvVkxhOlpZRUR4kti/t2m64zvSZY9p5SPresuXOSi5ZSzWol+hblrykAdRK2xNVQAu zETbvZiQIl6LxOBt+1AjtXR6VS5JGyKOFRXXVxFb5RyeMWA8/0b9q+dqMUbPgLYZRhAT doRiW5/PW1cxE2U5wDiKXFJW47TybArfmh+eRzNdtTWoFTxBVoOc0ErB6ONkNneufwiD oaWmTmrhFtHMG9nhrHB9X9FjlnbVOlDU/so7jKlg5PURxlOn3y8YhYk+wPt0kCRt/BIF y3O1ipJtMDgjimAdaL6PvHSHbK7RTuLXfblT2Xmi4vsSZUY3QUMDBl6JeEHTIXCdbwPi a+HA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Sch8ub/dQod7KZ8ggFeUL9LyHaCtvPwqU/NqziGECJ0=; b=ZmP8klKBFZoAAieGwAKkt1dHf4+kwElqwHQFKmN+CM8YPCJtk9oVO9ux9FlkViVCC4 1WZZJ4FfNjXgpGfDlombBMFmVIivT7r6AEJb0I56/O+pEoM36+mL6v6gyqnU2YIvekMH aWtB/UlslLLzh9DaI0HMM/TXuhmR5u/280yUmsbZgCTTmJ4+uPYEEHxf2eBjaiw1WekK /6rGEDAWTdpNQK2USAnyl68+6Nfx0No17vL0Psh913i36Kb0Qn/Xz+UF1yCHnrynxvmr uy0ErmwTkkhvhwO1E+9Z2XkEL5OXGWmZw2T2ymxrxYPuZShpfcpG5CySq9sRsUiP3vLx e6bA==