Re: [arch-d] [IAB] Call for Comment: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02> (The RFC Series and RFC Editor)

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Tue, 15 October 2019 19:19 UTC

From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 15:19:03 -0400
Cc: Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in>, Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>, IAB <iab@iab.org>, architecture-discuss@ietf.org
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
References: <156763101565.22770.5246009160641276406.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <281D3BF8-CE5E-46D3-B4F4-F0289606C308@cooperw.in> <33B6BD0C-260B-4061-A188-58CD1CA44535@vigilsec.com> <8B086B3F-5630-43BF-91E2-6747EE75EC03@thinkingcat.com> <5614790E-8498-4546-8585-3171EB3C722B@vigilsec.com> <9B58D313-3DF5-485E-92AD-9DDA1B9BACE5@cooperw.in> <CA+9kkMBFUrsoxL1XfrSLEtOcVVAqxjdaDgA9RCofzNg_ScK=tg@mail.gmail.com>