Re: [armd] Are there any issues with Address Resolution for Multicast (besides ARP/ND) in Data Centers?

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Thu, 23 February 2012 07:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Yr571u3bAhQ3LKf1Mloy9VDMuGDSyQHpydHfE1SDtXU=; b=BF1uz4gCMcj5CVEdX9YejzH9MPyPSjNmi5NjCLjtXPmkUNGz3U+wHl0b79Y7fGGDz5 u8lj4+YhJkYmdvLxeJuskImuK3LvdAaD8NQGwa+6LVjOEq4pFvSnv/ZyQG+1OcqtqCDW iIjqWj3/FQP/nV+Ls03JKEsdZdpeUnHKf70+U=