Re: [armd] how does "draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-00" advertise its external facing hosts' IP addresses to external world?

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 23 September 2011 03:15 UTC

References: <CAP_bo1b_2D=fbJJ8uGb8LPWb-6+sTQn1Gsh9YAp8pFs3JY_rrw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHTLYv=-GbjimpDr5NsxMUeWKtVKzStY9yxQO7s4YD2Ywg@mail.gmail.com> <CAP_bo1Ya7p+OS7fS40jE4+UZuhmeO+MAroC=CZK5sMEE625z8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHTcFr7F4ymQyXyECtS6f8z1XyZn40a_5WcpcjF9y0hZvQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzx6DGPptGdtx5awzhnPPJgRHow2SWfuwRP4rwjdN1MXmw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHRUFrm2xqwrd4OVQbRotae+3+E8xhOF4n1dmWERVdLPEg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzzvj=eUYT4ZOKiy9yGssmrx71eby2f1xkKKh4NkXL5-Vg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHS-OF8+GRpmcAxbCj5_HEvgVSOvRMA2hC66v1pxs526Nw@mail.gmail.com> <35BAFA1F-25E8-442E-8FE6-2D5691DCBEAC@kumari.net> <7C4DFCE962635144B8FAE8CA11D0BF1E058CCE4D4C@MX14A.corp.emc.com> <EF5EF2B13ED09B4F871D9A0DBCA463C216C1E72D@TK5EX14MBXC300.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F610CA2E67@dfweml503-mbx.china.huawei.com> <65755BEBE02F7C41BD4F137AED91DA5E2FD2AF86@TK5EX14MBXW601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <CAOyVPHTbxYzQoJDjENDhB+VoT=HBxVTeWYWDRoWtjSnejO_=cA@mail.gmail.com> <65755BEBE02F7C41BD4F137AED91DA5E2FD36DD1@TK5EX14MBXW601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <CAOyVPHQJ5Z+mCQjRGaowkZRvV+xPLUzzhtN=C1fomFtQOa3+Sg@mail.gmail.com> <EF5EF2B13ED09B4F871D9A0DBCA463C216C2A337@TK5EX14MBXC300.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAOyVPHSeLbxaWQ79NX4K44xmm8V-PL+DEyx+=sFwqb54oSudfg@mail.gmail.com> <EF5EF2B13ED09B4F871D9A0DBCA463C216C2A3B4@TK5EX14MBXC300.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAOyVPHRHw4YJ9We4JokUQXRQAiU8hnUi5OKF=i4k_xj6A+g+Vg@mail.gmail.com> <EF5EF2B13ED09B4F871D9A0DBCA463C216C2A472@TK5EX14MBXC300.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAOyVPHQFD_nB8bRjsLU0idihH=qTQMC_Y=Vh9UnUOt3qoxCo7A@mail.gmail.com> <EF5EF2B13ED09B4F871D9A0DBCA463C216C2AD9F@TK5EX14MBXC300.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAOyVPHSgPu7xM1+GoWjiJCk3w-f2NRExFbCu6EOrpWuSzMLMqQ@mail.gmail.com> <65755BEBE02F7C41BD4F137AED91DA5E2FD37351@TK5EX14MBXW601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com>