Re: [armd] draft-nachum-sarp

Benson Schliesser <bschlies@cisco.com> Sat, 17 March 2012 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bschlies@cisco.com; l=1032; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1331948750; x=1333158350; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=QhR2l6uiykdYqv4zOdpZnYRO7f9vdB1T9Mt6z7qgcik=; b=VlIVnQ2bfg/xouFCQ/bBvQJLOpVgYeJKEbircCfPxGhv2XhCrLVpCVor tWgIyfcqgMlHdEkuv9rOTriW/oINI/kQRM+K45ikGaCLzRfFD5bckzC5d 7NI24q4ZEMzNFu2dxcxDvtSUh3agOlQlKidpoX7xo0S1pAGAQbDo9gkWZ U=;