Re: [arp222] ARP222 Charter statement and milestones

Ron Cohen <ronc@ieee.org> Tue, 31 August 2010 07:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9C+wWX6HMv2a6DltB+Fnss6AWgrSixqfDIc2Oq4xdkY=; b=uJSEluWm3kCUA2peEaHANvlH6fuDLEFPUHlwxOEaufzD3WSCZEhXnP0KAZj7kiodnc BOjp96fyFY3pKNrIOrnmTx7PSiX0SS41c8KpQ/MYWcWQDeovrFWzp8vzNDbQTXt7Yn97 q6VipXYjuqmWHrpZAcPOM3iTeeLmsBAXQCeH4=