Re: [art] Please review: Registering the 'LoST-Validation' NAPTR Service Tag

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 29 January 2020 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OkflGKSrkuVdk2IVn1nPBLG4+Vj16IWbluMahyBU8Wk=; b=K6uQEt2mkTxnAJ7P61yhdRC1ChLoum7Od8RF8WKcOrlvPp7ONqdswzmWBN8X/7aGwj SR8DXLv48lzM+GSqTOuQAeibWn72XQ7fvQH3U3FVGCR9EpQOfm0esO95sk5tqsH1CXQO qpmUSN9iqaMmKgrn/Z9Q2cQjs4w+KE2x3l77C7amNG0d0PTnkpg8xn8Kkl0HODO/60+V QxkOuWOenh73WhCsOhpYSTinQzjkDJjUKHJPbunsIUInEydgZY7NA6WcjmLgT5kw0qR1 x1ltSTUhBJpg7NkDgl4R6kb69PsJ+pmGQoj0yMmsr/tgq1ZoDFGg+SSm/52PAaz/ZcWI aQpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OkflGKSrkuVdk2IVn1nPBLG4+Vj16IWbluMahyBU8Wk=; b=NEoLBfScesBQWRShJ6LYBMae5LNqi0gC18j1tNTScKjUNOJ7ioOvi6TtX6nkm5oEUb jtV6MEbvm+b8SleUoMl0xmz00VzF/EFWKcuCwjJqw294P+8FrH4WfAFLJbaTnH4zVzFj 9rmPsobAhe7rXdll93VsKKn6xOlycRPhSY+aR1rSYelcHFGn1tDeM9QKabAZya14G6wm HIFEPFyYwCAz5sYOoOIOOnIoMdW5PITwji91sONI3E69jHAcY7+jsLLEwXbyCmEkA5/F gVBj8Q2IT4copJx0bDAZVT8wTvLYXGA7DURr7HbUfD2XrviGzG0dudAxUjG9xWiy1aN0 jHcQ==