[art] Please review: Registering the 'LoST-Validation' NAPTR Service Tag

"Randall Gellens" <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Wed, 29 January 2020 00:51 UTC

From: Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org>
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, Applications and Real-Time Area Discussion <art@ietf.org>
Cc: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 16:51:22 -0800
Subject: [art] Please review: Registering the 'LoST-Validation' NAPTR Service Tag

Version -02 of the draft was uploaded today.  (Version -01 that
addressed Ted's comments and some glitches I noticed was published on
the 21st.)  This is a very short draft that registers a new NAPTR
service tag.  I appreciate any reviews.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gellens-lost-validation-02.txt

Thanks!