Re: [art] [FEEDBACK REQUEST] "Birds of a Feather" topic, email security threats

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 04 February 2020 00:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AXJqlYAXBBpKPZGeeVFkV3YCmJWGqHNVATFeFZTGYWM=; b=mqpVChBsoU9SlAVRSu1bREsvV3Ve1Ce4of0Y/S3SQnBL2cVpp1eXNOLs+GlzRQXqWz t/NB23xS4ajeD6fdGkpxn0a2n582eaQ1cTYAniTr8zoQRhQDH5MCgtGrybSXocxHUmhg QwW/9i+dRTk/tmZgGJsTabKMfs1OrjOl3sFFovsoajZhG4na34KV3oMGor2JXmDU/Lht ee5BzIP8F5c6iKmw9noW4rtkOgSN2v7lDhc+Ti1GDO9h38k8IOSRhzCzlgRJJpMNzoZ+ fAsnjcUrNrLUotc4k1Bhh0K6GIYsRcn/NQo0eLJvbrphohmYwEX78maRONuDYTSqxnbc 3qvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=AXJqlYAXBBpKPZGeeVFkV3YCmJWGqHNVATFeFZTGYWM=; b=olkZoCFv0n+6QATSGWmwq5lPEI0tJL4joKs0/hkyQAOcZBnvLbwRtFJwExc6QRBAeX yUGwGdSHXu5tFSB0mfXbzVJtzbaEYbocaAKwXWx6ASUzwSjC5rLmmYcLawF9l0EYkHft AGSlRePbhVDGGqu3eX/2SB7CvsHlzOAV3YUIjGD2m/IFJSJKFYvkXwuYx2yBZLtLJp9s ltdgc6rtPIIWP/ppKnry5olLJ2XStieUtv+MlHVxzb1Tn2AVzHmt4/RZXkk1FHaSy0Mv aNd2bbjzAdxTBEs1HBICvsLXHRxrInBK11Qy1q9OILztQ2QTZPq1HZX2p/QAOgJ4zuQw UcXA==