Re: [art] [Extra] Need for associating Internet Unique names to device address and phone numbers and emails ability to send messages using sms and email

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Mon, 04 February 2019 15:41 UTC

Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 10:40:57 -0500
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: pradeep xplorer <pradeepan88@hotmail.com>
cc: extra@ietf.org, art@ietf.org
References: <HK0PR03MB40992846EB71CD520F11BA28B76C0@HK0PR03MB4099.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com> <alpine.OSX.2.20.1902032110020.1463@mac-allocchio3> <HK0PR03MB409949A9BABAC3A305802608B76D0@HK0PR03MB4099.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com> <fcac4bab-795f-48cf-9dee-c92b4c6daff0@gulbrandsen.priv.no> <HK0PR03MB40999178A3809EF71E671161B76D0@HK0PR03MB4099.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com> <2e9667a7-95ac-4db6-9a56-f5d3454ad9d5@gulbrandsen.priv.no> <HK0PR03MB4099385E96AC4A553410000EB76D0@HK0PR03MB4099.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com> <19ead1f9-84a0-4cee-9f9f-93737ce2095c@gulbrandsen.priv.no> <HK0PR03MB4099F5A63BB7C47A73809EA5B76D0@HK0PR03MB4099.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com>