Re: [art] Call for Consensus: Re: On BCP 190

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Tue, 20 August 2019 18:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:33:49 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
cc: Jacob Hoffman-Andrews <jsha@letsencrypt.org>, ART Area <art@ietf.org>, Devon O'Brien <devon.obrien@gmail.com>
References: <58BF6171-03BB-4F83-940F-3A101EFDD67F@mnot.net> <CAN3x4Q=Jo1uBvfCG6CSrociYgdG+E4jq+4cB1txPjgboth2q9g@mail.gmail.com> <372FA049-7B33-4981-A0E0-41BD454CB770@mnot.net> <CAN3x4QmJsfx48MdhcBB+XWX+vfv=skSR2Z6kNPBWGVobvzNuFA@mail.gmail.com> <004601d5450d$62b33220$28199660$@acm.org> <CAN3x4Q=XR+=ugv6HEmOgsA6v64GkQ+4u-Hk+OBQ0Lp9jn-Cy=A@mail.gmail.com> <D154BA24-5027-4FAF-8779-CBA5533D24A1@mnot.net> <3000e948-14e6-80d2-e8e6-766d309c361c@nostrum.com> <ed64dc0e-5b71-63ec-cbac-85673c51109a@nostrum.com> <301DF34E4C5601BCA4D2BCBF@PSB> <A27BC0BC-B60A-44AD-B75B-859C71B0706A@mnot.net> <E02E5D4BA18EF0155B0EAE95@PSB> <80bb60b7-cdc7-0df8-6a33-726839b15dfe@nostrum.com>