Re: [art] [FEEDBACK REQUEST] "Birds of a Feather" topic, email security threats

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 03 February 2020 22:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4951; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1580769902; x=1581979502; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=tPf6/Fuqq4ORX8nZeE+LmFz7Oss1aVL1B3ZlpdcbjLM=; b=b8GL7jL00FXWzEaRuQv6W4uIsO9XKB2m2y/LFUZXvVuVBTVCKq+d/a8R bDnMCrLE7X4V+I7VfdnNDA9tQUs38BfKNybrLgFLpdKQKaoMBrcPvYC9R upZOMwqq9hOD7y0AqzKBawcOp8Wh/yP6U1PWKMXTnkvVLto1StJczfx+/ o=;