Re: [Asrg] DNS over SCTP

Douglas Otis <dotis@mail-abuse.org> Fri, 29 May 2009 00:36 UTC

From: Douglas Otis <dotis@mail-abuse.org>
To: David Conrad <drc@virtualized.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:36:30 -0700
References: <4A1A45BA.5030704@swin.edu.au> <3be421270905250718y5d62f6d5odb6f2bebecf418d0@mail.gmail.com> <6684E747-55CB-4BB3-B838-9F4FE906AFE7@mail-abuse.org> <200905251603.MAA16221@Sparkle.Rodents-Montreal.ORG> <CCE0A3E1-4BCB-460C-AEA0-6548BB4AE8FE@mail-abuse.org> <4A1D64C9.5060505@tana.it> <47BC2197-472E-4615-97D2-F7E42B8F3B7D@mail-abuse.org> <4A1E8BD3.8000103@tana.it> <20090528131509.GA13521@nic.fr> <4A1E9CBF.4010703@tana.it> <20090528142325.GA22943@nic.fr> <4A1EB214.6090507@tana.it> <1E0EDA86-CFF5-40AC-AEE8-E943317E1E3C@virtualized.org>