Re: [Asrg] Adding a spam button to MUAs

John Levine <johnl@taugh.com> Fri, 05 February 2010 15:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=k1002; olt=johnl@user.iecc.com; bh=cAi/sawJ20WvhZBbl6K5nJWqSLYly0WmoI6zq8qjYPs=; b=1bstPLwbhz0YL1C3D0jsHSf8Dgrs9k4HclscgB1FArAqhM/958oYcKZo/n/WIJ5zyVRqVpX/hSwI9XMxgYrkg3zdFGCxB8EWvAk3Ju2XvO5FKNDmDbS2xZiV95wgRjD3TTS5lnctTwt4QujipLI1tcuX+qO5TYZbFW4fUl61e/o=