Re: [Asrg] Summary of junk button discussion

John Levine <johnl@taugh.com> Mon, 01 March 2010 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=k1003; olt=johnl@user.iecc.com; bh=CnYyFerFCAXPnJAuKcRrm1PXvqrchAl7Su/xQuiYLek=; b=n8Qebh8/HNfb+p9W6cVQDwwk9SGcSucHEsiYZj1yoWimbdxEEQXZuvHdgQUEgENFCNFeOuJvnUcvztaunN0C8DBqrDLDK518nNNGXmOjSaGrwPYTB4zPTXLmmr5jmsle8SnfDVdV7qQNbEASNPd4gMp9qSCFkBKB11VnM9XXY78=