Re: [Asrg] DNS-based Email Sender Authentication Mechanisms: aCritical Review

Amir Herzberg <amir.herzberg@gmail.com> Mon, 25 May 2009 20:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=ovag8nUFYtQQ7DPX1ZZXyALJV2OQrwP0E8Q8vCNvIJA=; b=vbV+dSSMcb94G/eDHzWc57TZawvKmY3uaB3Gi7U6aqxIS7XvMxWsHO7a4FId9cp11J /g7uHwUXkaTMvyFwu/w7ZRjujl6fPNpxIrgjWZ9eNx5lRUULz4d4jBXDJtpmMJvNDL0w B5u3cP01E9lb2DtKWTTb8gFFbXMPubP9xwtYY=