Re: [Asrg] What are the IPs that sends mail for a domain?

Douglas Otis <dotis@mail-abuse.org> Mon, 06 July 2009 19:08 UTC

From: Douglas Otis <dotis@mail-abuse.org>
To: Anti-Spam Research Group - IRTF <asrg@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:00:24 -0700
References: <B5252B96-F0AB-4D4A-A0DA-8314AA8E038F@mail-abuse.org> <4A3D366E.2020304@tana.it> <934f64a20906201606pff54ca3y904da141013f1d2a@mail.gmail.com> <4A490CC5.8020601@billmail.scconsult.com> <4A49C1DD.8020205@tana.it> <20090630200150.GL57980@verdi> <4A4B709C.2000109@tana.it> <CA9E386E-44BA-4E3B-8A91-A99B07393BA0@mail-abuse.org> <4A4CCC56.8090804@tana.it> <6C4133DD-CAD2-4FE3-8087-9301B46832F6@mail-abuse.org> <20090705135640.GA23558@x27.adm.denic.de>