Re: [Asrg] Summary/outline of why the junk button idea is pre-failed

John Levine <johnl@taugh.com> Wed, 03 March 2010 00:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=k1003; olt=johnl@user.iecc.com; bh=0iULA0OBE4u3Sr7TZ+lXpMTcFvx/haQF63H6NP1fsHI=; b=RB6B76SXl9UXUhMA8intiVK6iFdwdtlKOaJ7HffJw3pvZ6lSNAP+6w3jfGi3o/VO+vzbwG6GnBOzoWyfoGaBSV/9cDbn0bqcNzUkMmLpOOkpn05DSFgCnfsxkCF8wfzxFcZCHiuYDhq2wPoqQZ5sd1b19cuMq0Ql2m/p2H7BdnM=