Re: [Asrg] ´ð¸´: DNS-based Email Sender Authentication Mechanisms: aCritical Review

Amir Herzberg <amir.herzberg@gmail.com> Mon, 25 May 2009 14:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=1BJ/JX4gUFBrLj3HTLitTSByrSnHr4vUVNBK+rUZz6k=; b=Py2hNhNUrJPdQO4gmnBCnAzmlL0EU0t58XExm3YDZ18v/FpWfTh/AOxS7ude5UJhUw L4ndIuxpsDWw/UsbZ0nBrm0h4sUCjdMX9/RjwUr/0/kmfpKfyN+UF34JGm7POfo7N1xr R9WUXbF69qfmID+dxYVS4R06AFc3x0p+HptrY=