Re: [Asrg] Passive Spam Revocation

Yao Ziyuan <yaoziyuan@gmail.com> Tue, 27 October 2009 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Jsyjj/f57H1CnVgLrfXOysdM8mq82BcyTreZwKjXixY=; b=TS/srDbpiEsW5FfnkmJ3E65p9SlIetk8HNxjc3JbjoxTGtBkAJkPFlBRbaC6LnNUFg 2mQmQTgNJlnL4l286n0AnUVN9fg3JdEyUOVmeJvTsToKy8gTmB2ACcqnvx0u0Sk3MRWH JzT297Fg890GeOQYhBo7Xo1gE4XTiu4gB05T0=