[Asrg] [Fwd: Copyrights and the IRTF and Independent Stream]

Aaron Falk <falk@bbn.com> Fri, 14 August 2009 17:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:31:00 -0400
From: Aaron Falk <falk@bbn.com>
To: asrg@irtf.org
Subject: [Asrg] [Fwd: Copyrights and the IRTF and Independent Stream]

Forwarding to all active IRTF RG mail lists because this issue affects
the publication rights for IDs and RFCs developed within the IRTF.
Information about IRTF RFCs can be found in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-rfcs-03.  Please direct comments
to the RFC-interest list (coordinates below).

--aaron
  IRTF Chair