[Asrg] Re: RAPNAP/OMX Re: 6. Proposal - Sender Pays (was RE: [Asrg] Forbes: Pay up )

Yakov Shafranovich <research@solidmatrix.com> Thu, 17 July 2003 19:35 UTC

To: david nicol <whatever@davidnicol.com>
From: Yakov Shafranovich <research@solidmatrix.com>
Cc: "'asrg@ietf.org'" <asrg@ietf.org>
Subject: [Asrg] Re: RAPNAP/OMX Re: 6. Proposal - Sender Pays (was RE: [Asrg] Forbes: Pay up )
Sender: asrg-admin@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:33:38 -0400

After looking at your website, I came across a provisional patent
application
(http://www.pay2send.com/Provisional_Patent_Application_Filed_15_Dec_2002.pdf).
Please take a look at the ASRG's interim IPR policy
(http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_ipr_policy.htm), in particular:

"The contributor represents that he has disclosed the existence of any
proprietary or intellectual property rights in the contribution that are
reasonably and personally known to the contributor."

IPR disclosures to the ASRG can be found at
(http://www.solidmatrix.com/research/asrg/asrg-ipr.html).

Yakov